Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mr. Art Man

Once again, this post stars the one and only Corby Blem from Pa Blem's House of Trite. And once again, the quality is bad, so forgive me.

This was taken with my DSLR during the same shoot as the one in the previous post. I love the lighting in this, and the way the black and white turned out. And of course, Jesus in the back ground pretty much makes the picture.

Corby's studio is actually located in his basement, and it's full of anything and everything. Random nick nacks and odds and ends, and lots and lots of paint. Lots.
I actually did a drawing of this in art class with white pencil/pastel on black paper. This isn't a picture of the finished product, but I did finish it. Pretty dandy, if I say so myself.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll post something more tonight. We just got a fresh rain, and it isn't too windy or cold to go out and get a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment